- 20,000 kms on engine
- 43,500 miles on the chassis (use this # for listing)
- Imported from Florida in 2006
- Original engine blown and repaired in 2007
- Engine fire due to faulty repair in 2007
- Full modified Duramax LBZ swap started in 2007, completed around 2010 - Over $60,000 invested in engine swap alone.
- Multiple claims show up for the engine repair around 2007-2010.
- Tuned by Wall's Rod & Custom - Est. 600+ hp & 1000+ lb.ft torque
- Reupholstered interior and fresh paint job 2016
- 2007 Chevy 6.6 Duramax LBZ Motor - very low mileage on drivetrain (18,700Km)
- 2007 6-Speed Allison Transmission matching above
- Custom Radiator / Intercooler and Trans cooler & plumbing
- Complete 2007 Silverado Wiring harness w/ modified and documented interface to H1 ECM, TCM and BCM
- ECM, TCM & BCM relocated to interior doghouse
- All new Autometer digital Gauges
- New push button automatic 4x4 module w/ custom software, 2/4 wheel & w/ 4-low option
- Correct Drive Shafts Front & Rear
- New Seals Wheel Bearing, Geared Hubs and Differential
- New Main and Aux Gas tank valve assembly and tank sending units
- Remanufactured Steering Gear Box
- New MAF sensor and Air Filter
- Custom 4" exhaust.
- New Dual Radiator Fans and adjustable controls
- New Emergency Brakes, Cables and assembly
- LED Halo Bibeam Headlights, New Marker Lights, Turn Signals & DRL's
- Complete Custom Upgraded H1 Interior (47 pieces in Black)
- New Full Leather seating
- New Overhead Courtesy Console/lights
- B&M Quick Silver shifter with custom deck housing
- Heater Core Rebuilt & New heater fan
- New Dulux single stage paint (July 2016), completely block sanded and sealed including 3M roof seal
- All new Door weather stripping (4 Doors and Rear Barn Doors)
- Powder Coated Door hinges, Bush Guard,
- Powder Coated 8x9' Rescue Roof Rack and Rear Bumper and Hitch
- MOMO Steering Wheel & Column spacer w/ Horn Control
- Pioneer Stereo w/Bluetooth,USB & Navigation - 6 new Kenwood 5" speakers & 10" Fosgate Sub
- New Carpet and Extensive sound proofing on dog house, tunnel, doors and headliner
- All New Power Window switches and Door solenoids
- New rear seat belts and retractors
- Carbon Fibre look Dash Kit
- All New interior Courtesy lighting
- Sliding Rear Window Access
- New Super Swamper 40" Tires w/ 17" Moto Metal Wheels
- 2.5" Steel Body Lift Kit
- Heavy Duty Air Lift Hooks
- Heavy Duty D-Ring Wrap Around Brush Guard
- Front and Rear 45" LED Light Bars
- Any and all typical H1 Hummer issues have been address on this truck. It is ready for a new home for
All of our vehicles will undergo a rigorous 160 Point Inspection & are eligible for our Nott Family Certification!
Call 204-889-6688 or email email@example.com with any questions and to schedule a test drive!
Why Nott get discretely approved NOW! No obligation, pre-approval now!
Click here - https://www.bankpreapproved.com/full-approval-form/
Buy now, pay later. Put $0 down and make no payments for 90 days on qualifying vehicles.
Our customers frequently tell us how different their experience was and that buying their car was FUN! Come and see why for 13 years, Winnipeg has been choosing Nott Autocorp for value, quality, and a unique low-pressure buying experience. Our staff will do whatever it takes to find the right vehicle for you and your family and making sure you get great value while providing the most comfortable buying experience possible.
If we don’t have the right vehicle for you here, we’ll introduce you to our highly successful and fun Custom Order Process to find the exact vehicle you want at a great price. Learn more at www.nott.ca.
Our huge indoor showroom is located at 1322 Waverley St. @ McGillivray Blvd.
Vehicle History Report available upon request: firstname.lastname@example.org
Price inclusive of any/all fees. GST/PST not included.
Dealer Permit #0318
*rate is generic rate actual rate fixed or floating dependant on timing, credit and oac
Request More Information
Browse through our vehicles related to your search
Copyright © 2020 Nott Autocorp. All Rights Reserved.
Modified by SpareSquareDesign