Join a great group of people who always put the customer first!
We are a small team doing big things in the automotive industry. We look for adaptable individuals who have a wide variety of skills and take initiative when something needs to get done. If that sounds like you, let us know.
The main purpose of the Part Time Detailer is to wash and polish vehicles and occasionally perform various tasks on the side. This job would provide approximately 15 hours per week must be available to work afternoons, evenings and Saturdays along with other hours, as necessary.
We are looking for a dependable and punctual individual who has a passion for detailing cars. Our Inventory ranges from Honda CR-V’s, C-Class Mercedes-Benz, Vipers, Tesla, Jaguar, European exotics like Lamborghini and Ferrari and anything in between.
Job duties include:
– Washing, Polishing, Odor/Stain removal on vehicles
– Rearranging lot and showroom space
– Occasional shuttle driving of customers and picking up/dropping off vehicles
– Managing last-minute tasks safely and professionally
– Valid Driver’s License
– Drivers abstract and criminal record check
– Know how to drive a manual transmission
– Must be dependable, punctual, can work well with a team
– BONUS: Passion for detailing hot cars
– Previous detailing experience considered an asset
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Journeyman Automotive Services Technician
Our team has been growing by leaps and bounds over the past few years. this month’s job posting for a skilled, safe, and dedicated Journeyman Automotive Service Technician to join our award winning team. Preference will be given to those with experience working with luxury autos such as BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Land Rover etc. Working at Nott Autocorp is something different! You never know what kind of vehicle you may be working on.
Are you up for the challenge?
Job duties include:
– Being responsible for diagnosing high end vehicles.
– Various repairs from brakes to engine replacements and everything in-between.
– Performing 160 point inspection to certify our inventory.
– Must be 4th level or Red Seal Certified
– Must have a team leader attitude
– Must have a valid Drivers License
– Preference will be given to candidates with import or luxury experience
SERIOUS APPLICANTS PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON WITH RESUME TO NOTT AUTOCORP LOCATED AT 1322 WAVERLEY STREET, WINNIPEG MB