Join a great group of people who always put the customer first!
We are a small team doing big things in the automotive industry. We look for adaptable individuals who have a wide variety of skills and take initiative when something needs to get done. If that sounds like you, let us know.
Job Position Opening: Senior Luxury Product Advisor – Full Time
At Nott Autocorp, our mission is to provide the most comfortable buying experience by delivering affordable luxury and exceptional service in a unique atmosphere. Our reputation has been built with over 15 years in business and we are your local, small business alternative to large Auto groups! This is a very exciting time at Nott Autocorp! Our business is growing with the addition of The Car Lab, a brand-new Service Department, and much more to come!!
Nott Autocorp is looking to add an experienced Luxury Product Advisor to our team of dedicated and passionate individuals! This position requires a sales professional with expertise in different automotive brands – Tesla and Luxury brands considered an asset. We aren’t limited to one brand – our staff must identify the right vehicle for our customers while explaining the features & benefits of different makes and models. Are you are looking for an amazing work environment and a long-term career with a great compensation plan? Why not Nott?
- Opportunity to make over $100k/year
- Unlimited income potential
- Join an exciting LOCAL family-owned growing business!
- Great work atmosphere with amazing facility for staff and clients
- Employee discounts in all departments (service/sales/Autospa)
- Health Benefits Plan
Job duties include:
- Meeting and understanding the needs of walk-in & online clientele
- Making guests feel comfortable and ensuring that they have a great car buying experience
- Mastering the sales process from the first point of contact to delivery
- Learning inventory daily so you can get excited about every vehicle on the lot and deliver key information to clients
- Responding to online inquiries within minutes and booking your own appointments
- Being a great team player who takes initiative when something needs to get done
- -Previous New/Used Car sales experience with proven success
- -Process-driven & Customer-centric sales focus
- -Explaining pricing, negotiation & objection handling
- -Customer Relationship Management
- -Experience with automotive sales systems
- -Self-motivated, driven to earn and achieve sales goals
- Minimum Class 5 Driver’s License
- Must know how to drive a manual transmission
- Motivation – the earnings potential is entirely up to you
- Experience working with Vin Solutions considered an asset
- Criminal Record Check
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends
- Drivers Abstract
Position Start Date – ASAP
Application Close Date – August 31st, 2021
Apply in person! Or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Journeyman Automotive Services Technician
Our team has been growing by leaps and bounds over the past few years. this month’s job posting for a skilled, safe, and dedicated Journeyman Automotive Service Technician to join our award winning team. Preference will be given to those with experience working with luxury autos such as BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Land Rover etc. Working at Nott Autocorp is something different! You never know what kind of vehicle you may be working on.
Are you up for the challenge?
Job duties include:
– Being responsible for diagnosing high end vehicles.
– Various repairs from brakes to engine replacements and everything in-between.
– Performing 160 point inspection to certify our inventory.
– Must be 4th level or Red Seal Certified
– Must have a team leader attitude
– Must have a valid Drivers License
– Preference will be given to candidates with import or luxury experience
SERIOUS APPLICANTS PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON WITH RESUME TO NOTT AUTOCORP LOCATED AT 1322 WAVERLEY STREET, WINNIPEG MB