Join a great group of people who always put the customer first!
We are a small team doing big things in the automotive industry. We look for adaptable individuals who have a wide variety of skills and take initiative when something needs to get done. If that sounds like you, let us know.
Social Media and Marketing Coordinator
Nott Autocorp is Winnipeg’s premier luxury pre-owned vehicle retailer, selling everything from Honda CR-Vs to Ferrari F430’s.
Our mission is to provide the most comfortable buying experience by delivering affordable luxury and exceptional service in a unique atmosphere. Our team is motivated, skilled, and highly adaptable. Our culture is professional but relaxed. We value customer service, initiative, and integrity.
If you think you’d fit in here, read on.
We are looking for a Social Media and Marketing Coordinator who can bring more to the table than just what’s on this list.
This position is a temporary 3-month term contract position with the potential to turn into a permanent position. Compensation will be discussed in interview; based on experience, skill set etc. Start date – February 2021.
Job duties include:
- Responsible for creating, editing, and sharing content on all platforms daily, with the goal of increasing visibility
- Photograph vehicle inventory for online ads and social media
- Create videos for each department (sales, service, consignment, etc.) to be highlighted on our website and other social platforms
- Assist sales staff as required
- Must have a basic understanding of vehicles and their available options
- Must understand how each social media channel works and how to optimize each platform by creating and posting engaging content
- Must be adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage an ongoing list of tasks and deadlines
- Must be creative with a positive attitude!
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs
- Any experience with web design/development and SEO knowledge be considered an asset
- Second or third languages would be considered an asset
Journeyman Automotive Services Technician
Our team has been growing by leaps and bounds over the past few years. this month’s job posting for a skilled, safe, and dedicated Journeyman Automotive Service Technician to join our award winning team. Preference will be given to those with experience working with luxury autos such as BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Land Rover etc. Working at Nott Autocorp is something different! You never know what kind of vehicle you may be working on.
Are you up for the challenge?
Job duties include:
– Being responsible for diagnosing high end vehicles.
– Various repairs from brakes to engine replacements and everything in-between.
– Performing 160 point inspection to certify our inventory.
– Must be 4th level or Red Seal Certified
– Must have a team leader attitude
– Must have a valid Drivers License
– Preference will be given to candidates with import or luxury experience
SERIOUS APPLICANTS PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON WITH RESUME TO NOTT AUTOCORP LOCATED AT 1322 WAVERLEY STREET, WINNIPEG MB