Join a great group of people who always put the customer first!
We are a small team doing big things in the automotive industry. We look for adaptable individuals who have a wide variety of skills and take initiative when something needs to get done. If that sounds like you, let us know.
Part Time Accounting/Finance Assistant
The purpose of our part-time Accounting/Finance Assistant is to aid the Accounting/Finance departments and Operations Manager in daily administrative tasks. The Accounting/Finance Assistant will cover for our Finance Manager on his day off completing credit applications, following up with clients and inquiring about funding status’ on current deals. The successful candidate must have a high attention to detail, strong computer skills and a positive attitude. Preference will be given to applicants with accounting or administrative background and/or education with a minimum of 2 years related experience.
The position will average 18 to 24 hours/week with the opportunity for more hours as the candidate grows within our organization.
- 2-3 years basic accounting/administrative experience is required
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Strong working knowledge of accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- High level of integrity, confidentiality and accountability
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Ability to respond appropriately in pressure situations with a calm and steady demeanor
- Excellent teamwork and team building skills
- Successful Criminal Record Check
- Drivers Abstract
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing, coding and entering of accounts payable ensuring timeliness and accuracy of information
- Process payments to vendors via cheque or credit card
- Recording bank and visa activity accurately and timely
- Deposit and record all cash receipts
- Follow up on delinquent payments
- Ensure monthly car lease payments are collected
- Follow up with maturing leases offering client lease end options in a timely manner
- Pairing and filing invoices
- Ensure proper accounting of all leases
- Complete daily service and sales packages, including exporting files to QuickBooks and recording/processing client payments
- Data entry
- Creating PO’s
- Filing, photocopying and faxing payments to vendors
- Occasional receptionist duties (answering phone calls, assisting customers etc. as needed)
How to apply:
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Part Time Receptionist/Appointment Coordinator
We are looking for a dependable, organized and hard-working individual with energy and enthusiasm to be the first face our guests see when they walk-in. A passion for work and cars is a desired asset (we have a lot of fun with Nott Autocorp). Overall a great customer service persona is what we’re looking for.
The Part Time Receptionist and Appointment Coordinator will work with every department to ensure the business runs smoothly. The main job of the part time receptionist and appointment coordinator includes politely and promptly greet guests, identify the purpose of their visit, introduce shoppers to sales consultants, and generally ensure that guests are comfortable and well taken care of. This role has diverse responsibilities in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail is key. Other administrative duties will be assigned as needed based on the skills of the incumbent.
Job duties include:
- Greeting all guests and identifying the purpose of their visit
- Rebooking service appointments and follow up on any missed appointments
- Cold call customers who are coming due for service, or to offer service specials and promotions
- Making guests feel comfortable by introducing them to the space, providing beverages, etc.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming calls on a multi-line switchboard
- Introducing clients with available Sales Consultants or Finance Managers
- Completing data entry work through Microsoft products like Excel
- Completing occasional market/competency research (no experience necessary)
- Work directly with all departments to ensure all admin-related tasks are completed
- Process incoming units (trades, consignments, new arrivals)
- Receive and distribute mail/deliveries/couriers
- Receive payments and receipts, and assisting accounting department with invoices
- Smiles and friendliness to greet our awesome guests!
- Office Administrative experience is necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be organized, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Professional appearance
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Proficient with Windows and Microsoft Office programs
- May work an occasional Saturday to cover for the full-time receptionist
- Must have a valid Manitoba driver’s license
- Must have completed a successful Criminal Record Check and Drivers Abstract
Hours of work: Monday and Tuesday 2:00 PM – 8:00 PM, Thursdays from 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Position end date: February 2nd, 2020
Please Email resume and cover letter to Lauren@nottautocorp.com
Finance & Sales Coordinator
The Finance & Sales Coordinator will play an integral role in achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction during the sales & delivery process. The primary role of the Finance & Sales Coordinator is to support the Business Manager & General Sales Manager through all aspects of a sale.
The role will require attention to detail as the FSC will be required to cover the Finance department when the Business Manager is off. This will involve taking credit applications, communicating with financial institutions, preparing and signing documents, and reviewing options available to our clients.
The ideal candidate will also be required to assist Sales with calls, social media, appointment scheduling, as well as following up with our clients to confirm appointments and make changes when necessary. As such, strong phone/email communication skills are an asset.
The FSC must ensure that any pre-delivery work/promises to the customers vehicle purchase is scheduled and completed (when possible) prior to delivery.
The main goal of the FSC is to ensure that when a customer leaves with their purchase, that they are 100% satisfied with the transaction. The ideal candidate has excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills and is truly customer focused. The FSC works closely with the sales team, service team, detail team, and the Business Manager to schedule and organize the delivery.
Essential Skills / Details
- Focus on customer needs, an understanding of customer service principles and a passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Automotive industry experience is considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to nurture collaborative working relationships with team members within the dealership
- Exceptional communication skills (in person, on the phone, email, written)
- Well organized – able to set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and deliver on commitments
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Office, Excel, and other applications
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and own transportation to and from work are required
Journeyman Automotive Services Technician
Our team has been growing by leaps and bounds over the past few years. this month’s job posting for a skilled, safe, and dedicated Journeyman Automotive Service Technician to join our award winning team. Preference will be given to those with experience working with luxury autos such as BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Land Rover etc. Working at Nott Autocorp is something different! You never know what kind of vehicle you may be working on.
Are you up for the challenge?
Job duties include:
– Being responsible for diagnosing high end vehicles.
– Various repairs from brakes to engine replacements and everything in-between.
– Performing 160 point inspection to certify our inventory.
– Must be 4th level or Red Seal Certified
– Must have a team leader attitude
– Must have a valid Drivers License
– Preference will be given to candidates with import or luxury experience
SERIOUS APPLICANTS PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON WITH RESUME TO NOTT AUTOCORP LOCATED AT 1322 WAVERLEY STREET, WINNIPEG MB