The AM General Humvee was a military vehicle, remarketed to civilians in the 90’s as the Hummer. GM later bought the Hummer brand and started making the H2, then the H3, so this is now known as the H1. It is without question the ultimate off-road vehicle. It has such a low center of gravity and wide stance that it can drive on a 60deg hill sideways! A Jeep will just tumble down the hill in that situation.
43,500 miles - 70,006 kms
- 2007 Chevy 6.6 Duramax LBZ Motor producing 600+ horsepower and 1,000+ lb.ft torque
- 2007 6-Speed Allison Transmission
- Custom Radiator / Intercooler and Trans cooler & plumbing
- Complete 2007 Silverado Wiring harness w/ modified and documented interface to H1 ECM, TCM and BCM
- ECM, TCM & BCM relocated to interior doghouse
- All new Autometer digital Gauges
- New push button automatic 4x4 module w/ custom software, 2/4 wheel & w/ 4-low option
- Correct Drive Shafts Front & Rear
- New Seals Wheel Bearing, Geared Hubs and Differential
- New Main and Aux Gas tank valve assembly and tank sending units
- Remanufactured Steering Gear Box
- New MAF sensor and Air Filter
- Custom 4" exhaust.
- New Dual Radiator Fans and adjustable controls
- New Emergency Brakes, Cables and assembly
- LED Halo Bibeam Headlights, New Marker Lights, Turn Signals & DRL's
- Complete Custom Upgraded H1 Interior (47 pieces in Black)
- New Full Leather seating
- New Overhead Courtesy Console/lights
- B&M Quick Silver shifter with custom deck housing
- Heater Core Rebuilt & New heater fan
- New Dulux single stage paint (July 2016), completely block sanded and sealed including 3M roof seal
- All new Door weather stripping (4 Doors and Rear Barn Doors)
- Powder Coated Door hinges, Bush Guard,
- Powder Coated 8x9' Rescue Roof Rack and Rear Bumper and Hitch
- MOMO Steering Wheel & Column spacer w/ Horn Control
- Pioneer Stereo w/Bluetooth,USB & Navigation - 6 new Kenwood 5" speakers & 10" Fosgate Sub
- New Carpet and Extensive sound proofing on dog house, tunnel, doors and headliner
- All New Power Window switches and Door solenoids
- New rear seat belts and retractors
- Carbon Fibre look Dash Kit
- All New interior Courtesy lighting
- Sliding Rear Window Access
- New Super Swamper 40" Tires w/ 17" Moto Metal Wheels
- 2.5" Steel Body Lift Kit
- Heavy Duty Air Lift Hooks
- Heavy Duty D-Ring Wrap Around Brush Guard
- Front and Rear 45" LED Light Bars
This 1997 AM General Hummer H1 has undergone our Nott Family Certified 160pt inspection.
Call 204-889-6688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask questions or schedule a test drive.
This vehicle is for sale on consignment.
Buy now, pay later. Put $0 down and make no payments for 90 days on qualifying vehicles.
Our customers frequently tell us how different their experience was and get this they actually tell us that buying their car was FUN. Come and see why for 10 years, Winnipeg has been choosing Nott Autocorp for value, quality, and a uniquely low-pressure buying experience. Our staff will do whatever it takes to find the right vehicle for you and your family, provide the most comfortable buying experience possible, and make sure you get great value.
If we dont have the right vehicle for you here, well introduce you to our highly successful and fun Custom Order Service to find the exact vehicle you want at a great price. Learn more at www.nott.ca.
Our huge indoor showroom is located at 1322 Waverley St. @ McGillivray Blvd.
Vehicle History Report available upon request: email@example.com
Price inclusive of any/all fees. GST/PST not included.
Dealer Permit #0318
Request More Information
Browse through our vehicles related to your search
Copyright © 2018 Nott Autocorp. All Rights Reserved.
Modified by SpareSquareDesign